One of our core values at Equips is Positive Beat. Three months ago, this didn’t seem like something we would have to work at, but alas – here we are. In our quest to deliver on this core value, we found an article that gives us some tricks and tools to stay positive.
Here are a few (super simple) practices to do each day to keep your spirits stable during a time when things are decidedly unstable.
1. Ask what made you happy before this started, then do more of it.
2. Remind yourself of all you have to be thankful for.
3. Treat yourself—especially first thing in the morning.
4. Use any pent-up energy to your creative advantage.
5. Schedule time to worry (because you’re going to do it anyway).
Read the entire article by Dr. Maggie O’Neill, Professor of Psychiatry at Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, on the “5 Ways to Lift Your Mood During the Coronavirus Pandemic.”
Read the entire article on Health.com.