Equips CEO response to COVID-19
As the effects of COVID-19 increase in our community, our hearts are with all those involved. Early last week we began to organize for the ongoing support of our team and clients.
We have taken the following measures:
- Discontinued all in-person visits, rescheduling with remote meeting tools.
- Canceled any company related travel.
- Setup remote tools for all employees.
- Conducted deep cleaning sanitation of our office.
- Activated our business continuity plans. For example, every role has at least one backup, key roles have multiple backups.
- Contacted primary service partners to understand their business continuity plans.
- Verify that all service providers are aware of CDC guidelines and are prepared to follow them during service events.
- Reached out to our clients to make sure that they understand that we are open and available to support their team.
Given these actions, we do not expect our services to be disrupted. We will stay in close communication with our clients and service providers to make sure that everyone is aware of any changes as the situation continues to develop.
We are actively engaged in supporting our community through this time. We are all in this together and the entire team at Equips is focused on helping our clients minimize the disruption.
If you have any questions, you can always contact your account manager by e-mail, or by phone at 866-324-4508.
Stay well –