By: Stefani Seidmann, Solutions Advisor
res·o·lu·tion /ˌrezəˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/ : a firm decision to do, or not to do something
What’s your New Year’s resolution? I have three:
- Use treadmill for intended purpose as opposed to sweater storage
- Meditate regularly with positive mantras (“I will run on the treadmill, I will run on the treadmill”)
- Stop procrastinating. On second thought, maybe I’ll hold off on this one for a bit.
Whatever is on your list, this is the time of year we focus on ways to improve our lives, ourselves, our workplaces. We get it, change is hard, so sticking to some resolutions may be easier said than done.
What if there was at least one easy resolution you could make right now that would positively impact your teams at your Financial Institution throughout the year by reducing operating costs and increasing efficiency at your branches?
As you evaluate your goals for 2020, we invite you to consider one very specific resolution for your Financial Institution. This can finally be the year you commit to:
- NOT accept subpar performance from your financial equipment service vendors
- NOT be forced into long-term, over-priced maintenance contracts
- NOT waste your time and your team’s valuable resources dealing with critical equipment maintenance issues
- NOT believe status quo is the only option for support of your financial technology
If you are ready to pay less, for the same or better level of service for your financial equipment maintenance, talking to us could be the best resolution that you could make for 2020.