Now, more than ever, it’s important for financial institutions to keep their costs predictable and their people safe. Conducting preventative maintenance regularly, on all equipment helps businesses protect the longevity of the equipment itself, and also ensures customers and employees are using clean machines.
Our new series, “Financial Equipment Tips & Tricks” provides helpful ways to keep your equipment in peak condition. To find more tips about Financial Equipment, check out what our experts have shared on other pieces of equipment. Click here.
Self-Service Coin Sorter
- Clean out debris cup / bin
- Remove any stray coins
- Vacuum the main location and table (and the interior areas to remove dust or debris)
- Inspect sort disk / wipe with dry microfiber towel or clean cotton cloth
- Vacuum or wipe out coin channels / chutes
- Wipe outside of unit, by coin feeder
- Wipe touch-screen display with dry microfiber towel