Announcing the Next Generation of E-LINK
The future of equipment management is here!
Technology is evolving; so should the way you manage it! Equips is proud to announce the next-generation equipment maintenance management: Equips.com.
We’ve taken the power of E-LINK and combined it with enhancements based on your feedback to deliver a platform designed for the way you work today. Simple, quick, intuitive. Equips.com is a powerful management tool, when and where you need it.
Why the Change?
In striving for the best-in-class management tool, we’ve been focusing on simplifying processes and creating efficiencies in equipment maintenance management. We’ve designed, created, and tested many variables and we’re finally ready to release an updated equipment management service experience that is:
- Clean: Simple and thoughtful design built to optimize navigation and minimize time needed to dispatch a service provider
- Easy: Smooth screen flows and built-in training videos guide users to success
- Efficient: Intuitive options and auto-populated fields help to reduce the time to place a service request from 45 seconds to 15 seconds
- Secure: Built in-house, with the highest security standards in consideration
- Powerful: Strong reporting functionality to help drive your business
When will I see this?
Our upgrade schedule is slated to begin in late Q1 2020. The Equips Team will be contacting your Administrator to discuss further and to schedule your upgrade. Your Administrator will have access to a test site to demo the new platform and the Equips Team will assist them in setting up all individual users.
When will this replace E-LINK?
We will start releasing this platform in March, but we are rolling out gradually and thoughtfully.
Your Administrator will receive weekly notices starting four weeks prior to your upgrade date, so keep an eye out for emails. We will be providing ample information and tools to assist in this transition and will be available for more personalized training for you and your team.
It can be overwhelming to schedule your staff to be trained, but we have created learning tools to be used on an individual basis. We have short 30-second videos that you can watch at any time and as often as needed. If you have unanswered questions, you can have your employees sign up to participate in an interactive, online training session, or contact your Equips Team at any time.
- Submit a Service Request – CLICK HERE
- Add a User – CLICK HERE
- Add a Location – CLICK HERE
- Add Equipment – CLICK HERE
- Edit Equipment – CLICK HERE
- Find Equipment – CLICK HERE
- Deactivate Equipment – CLICK HERE
- Order Consumables – CLICK HERE
- View Equipment List – CLICK HERE
- Service History – CLICK HERE
- View Out of Scope – CLICK HERE
- View Terms & Conditions – CLICK HERE
Mark Your Calendar:
As we go through this transition, you can expect to hear from us regarding your upgrade. Our team will be contacting you to schedule your conversion date, however if you would like a preview of the new site or more information, contact us today.
I Want This Now:
Who doesn’t love new technology? If you are interested in upgrading today, contact the Equips Team to opt in for an early release.
Check back often to see the most recent videos, printable user guides, and helpful communications that will make your upgrade seamless.
Quotes from customers on Equips.com
“She was the first. That’s a good sign that she was able to navigate easily through it. She is one of the less techy staff that will be using it.”– Westby Community Credit Union
Everyone is saying the new website is easy to use.– Westbury Bank
Our accountant needed help with her permissions, and I was unavailable at that time, your team helped her immediately! That was great!– Park City Credit Union